Sunday, August 16, 2009

be myself day

friday was be myself day.

breakfast was at Coffee Club. first time having a meal there, the food was quite good but the service was excellent overall. however nice the food is, it is not much to my liking. i like my apples to be in a pie; i like the mushrooms to be boiled; i like my coffee to be white coffee tarik; i like my waffles to go with ice-cream and plenty of chocolate syrup. other than that, all's fine.

lunch was sort of skipped. spent my afternoon playing poker on facebook. i'm currently addicted to the game which is not a good sign as i ought to be focus. finally bought 走唱 陈伟联 and 陈奕迅 不想放手. i realisd i've grew up to become more daring and confident, arrogant in a sense. since we've had $20 vouchers, i borrowed a popular card for a 10% off the stationery while the vouchers for my albums. actually we only saved $2 but there was $6 off Eason's album because of GSS ?!?

getting the albums were my motivation to go for work. so apparently i lost my motivation to work earlier today as i called in sick. i would have gone to work, with sickness, if there were sufficient motivation. need to spare a thought for the kids though.

the other day i bought 2 formal blouses from dorothy perkins. on friday, a pair of formal pants from G2000. ii was very troubled as i have no idea yet if these were necessary. if not, perhaps for a proper full time job i'd find myself after graduation. even with the traveling plans or sign on, i'm sure it'll all work out nicely.

anyway, dinner was at the soup spoon. i'd say it was only so-so but the chocolate cake looks fine, i'll probably come back just for that though. the clam chowder wasn't that bad but the sandwich tasted too much of capsicums and unappetising. after dinner i went for a little workout. 324 was the score, not too bad but at the end of it bascially my hands were almost numb.

then, i thought of jerome. wished we could have played counterstrike, blackshot, left4dead or dota together. well, i had fun playing all that (except dota) and it was really enjoyable. never felt so relaxed for a long time.

fate brought me to dhoby ghaut, so i thought of trying the rocher bean curd, again. to my dismay it tasted about the same as before even though the before was already cold. guess i still prefer Mr Bean's no matter what. the queue was amazingly long, especially being a friday night i guess. along my way, there is this Mr Bean cafe 24hours. i'm going to go there for supper or what someday.

i did whatever i felt like doing. out. then, i watched whatever i wanted to watch. though there are still LOTS of shows like Doraemon, Tom & Jerry, and some HK dramas and some TW dramas recommended by some friends, and some animes highly recommended by a friend. i'll finish all that during my SIP period, where all time is to be spent in front of my laptop, watching stuffs. that'll be my mission.

till then.

No comments: