Saturday, September 19, 2009

problematic child. 问题儿童.

Oh, time flies. It's been a month wow.

So to continue from my previous post, Jerome was greatly missed so I asked him out for LAN on the following Saturday (22nd August). He found me at Starbucks studying after Rowena left with Nas. Because of Rowena, I heard WeiLian sang live at Bugis that day. Somehow she brings luck to me.

The following Saturday (29th Auguest), I was glad there was no Kumon. Went to Kbox at Downtown East with yuan, stan, el, constance and yue. A nice get together once in a while.

The last day of August (31st), since I was going to watch Final Destination with Dhatch and florenz, I went to find cuiwen and moon. Pleasant surprise, we both agreed. (:

The next day (1st September), I didn't want to go Sentosa alone (anywhere but Sentosa) so I'd asked florenz since she's so free. We had 2 rounds of Skyride following the Luge. Fun, but not fast enough.

There was a class lunch which only 9 people turned up on the 3rd of September at Tao's Restaurant. The food was averagely nice however it's more of only satisfactory level. Not one I would specially go back for anything.

Over the weekends (4th & 5th September), mum and I went to Pelangi Indah because of florenz's initial suggestion of shopping at JB. So thanks to her, I sort of relaxed over there but then this time it was more of boring than relaxing. My mind wasn't at peace. When I drove my aunt's 11 year-old manual car, it was so loose I can't control it at all. It's alright though, time will come again.

Before the commencement of SIP on 09/09/09, I went for a cheap hair cut before meeting the guys rick, gem yl for Astons Specialities at Katong. After which, with my convincing skills off we go to Home of Pool for pool of course. Then, we continued our plan for L4D. Those 2 got so addicted the first time trying and I had to keep chasing them off the computers. It was only till 2 plus in the wee hours that they finally stood up! My first day of SIP, I tried so hard to stay awake while listening to everything Jason had to say.

The attire would be just casual, but I took the chance and spotted this pair of white Converse covered shoes and bought it, after 1 hour of consideration haha. Few days later, I finally got myself determined to get this pair of purple and white Asics sports shoes too. There is never enough. Guess it's pretty true though females usually go for flats and slippers etc.

Went to the Comex show for 3 out of the 4 days. To find rick & yl and have dinner with gem at Pepper Lunch (the other 2 too full). To have dinner together including yongxing at Carl's Jr. To have supper with cs bryan (that idiot left though) gab eugene guangwei yanqi keyi at some coffeeshop place in Bugis (we walked over from Suntec) to find all the full timers there too.

Finally met up with Yewf & Daniel too on Saturday night. Hope all goes well for you bro. Even though there wasn't much contact, I slowly realized it's not the quantity and that I've quite misunderstood some of the intentions. Anyway, just glad that some things remain.

JUMP at Esplanade Concert Hall on the 13th September. It was wonderful, got me high and motivated but I don't really get the story since they're all Koreans and don't speak our kind of English and without microphones and seated at Circle 1 doesn't exactly helps especially this irritating woman beside me must lean forward on the railings and block who knows how many people's view. Nevertheless, it was a nice martial arts performance.

Just had a overnight stay at Orchid Country Club for Priscilla Soo 's 20th birthday celebration on the 18th September. The events were all planned out. Poolside party (missed that), KTV, Pool, back to sleep or do whatever you want. I went with aizhen & 永远强壮的永壮. He's 1983 baby, 2 years to black belt. The duets for pris & yc were very smoothing and enjoyable too.

Out of 5 rounds we played I won once. Then back to square one. Played daidee at first then just sat down and chatted before they decided to finish off the Martell bought from the Aranda lounge. So here we go, up/down, 3 cards lowest points wins. Everybody takes a sip here and there, then half a cup for each round, pretty soon the Martell was finished. We continued with Carlsberg but time flies when you're having fun. yc had to leave for work at 6 and then we all had a rest.

Henri came to fetch me from Yishun Central and roughly told me about what he's doing now. On our way back (he had to go aljunied), I drove him there WOOT! It's a manual mini van with a confusing rearview and being 190cm him, the side mirrors and rearview mirror were really out of my alignment. Just as I got in and all set, 2 cars were blocking everyone's way. Who knows what really happened to the owner of the first car. It seems to me that a young boy was moving forward so as not to block the way. It also seems that 2 cars were fighting for the same parking lot. I have no idea.

I was so panicky because his reverse is different from the usual cars and the turning was so narrow and there was no space on the left side previously because of the car blocking everyone's way. I forgot to turn there must be allowance on the right side you see. Just got up the driver's seat and this kinda thing happened. Unlucky huh!? I didn't dare to continue so we switched back lol. I became the driver again after getting out of the building.

At first I was getting used to. We were at Marine Parade and he didn't give clear instructions beforehand so we were making a merry-go-round and I took off my slippers too for better handling. The clutch wasn't loose (it's only 3 year-old) so I was used to it after a short while. Pretty soon I went up to gear 4 and down and up and down. Basically the journey was smooth BUT you must enter the driver's world to understand the dangers and the irresponsibilities and recklessness of certain drivers. Namely, the MALE drivers.

I am never gonna drive at Aljunied/Geylang area, till I have seasoned my driving skills. The drivers there are HORRIBLE and IMPOLITE and just squeeze through any space they could find. Crap right. Haha thanks Henri for entrusting your car to me. Woooo~

问题儿童. Simply means I ask too much. -.-

No comments: