Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweden with you.

Ho-ho.

I went to school at 6pm when I had no lessons (self-declared holiday). We were doing Trading and Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet for 3 financial years for his Entrepreneurship (CDS). It was already almost 9pm so we took a cab to Ikea for a delightful dinner. The fare was not even 5 bucks.

Chocolate mousse. 2 Pasta with Meatballs. 15pcs Meatballs. 6pcs Chicken Wings. 2 Soft drinks.
Total: $36
Level of Satisfaction: Max.
Level of Fullness: Exceed Max.

So we walked around the place but the furnitures were all upstairs so didn't see much. More of to digest our food. I bought this bar of Sweden dark chocolate before leaving too. Continued our walk to the stop with 39 and there we parted.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but makes the mind forget.
Sometimes I do forget the existence of some cherished friends, but the moment we meet up again, nothing has changed. Love this feeling. Thanks for the almost-free meal. The food was definitely better than that of Deli France. I think I just spoiled my appetite (wanting better quality food).

:)

No comments: