Thursday, May 7, 2009

smile.

Almost forgot what it's like to be happy.

Coz everything was not going right. Such as the long queue for the making of concession cards at Pasir Ris Interchange and that, Bedok's Raffles Medical Group actually was out of stock. Without ez-link card, I figured it is really a hassle. Then I realized, if I have called earlier, (1/30*$50) $1.66 refund every day, but I wasted... 4 days. Turns out, I still can get the refund of my bus concession woot. Not so bad huh. The irritating part is that, no matter what I still have to re-make it even though there are people coming to school to replace the cards. What a hassle.

Decided to get the injection at the Raffles Hospital instead. Then found them at Parco Bugis arcade. Played the usual, and then Nigel wanted to race. I sat beside him, realized that someone only inserted one token. So I took the advantage and played alongside him. I ALMOST WON. Nvm, next time sure win.

The 6 of us, jieyi yonghao junwei lokto nigel and I, went to have minced meat noodles and etc. Chatted over dinner and went back to walk around a little. Really entertaining just being with them. Though there were some silent moments, but love the accompaniment. Common interest brought us together, and they are nice people. Such friendly people. We have a date on Saturday night for supper! (Okay, basically if you get to know people before they start to form cliques, things are much simpler.)

Saw mary and yx. Organize outing with jordan, soon. Till I get over the sadness over loss.

Things may have turned out bad, but it's all in the mind isn't it. Be strong. We'll overcome these obstacles together. I love you. Is it so hard to tell you in the face? I know, you know. So wipe the tears and move on! Stay strong. :)

No comments: