Sunday, May 24, 2009

may fate bring us together




The roadshow is over! I have no idea why they had this roadshow for 7 days straight but am glad to have worked over the weekends for extra cash, fun and laughter with friends.

Marina Square is freezing cold each time I step in there while Plaza Singapura is just, normal. MS ought to reflect on the impact they're dealing on our Earth. For the two days, there was only rowena, yong hao and I. With janice in charge on Sennheiser and the part time sales executive gao sheng. I keep thinking of his name as yongsheng.

Sales is no sales for me, so skip. Lunch at KFC, buddy meal, dinner at McDonald's EVM. Today's lunch was Carl's Jr., dinner was free from Chippy's with compliment to gao sheng. Before I want to pay him, he left to buy. After he took his packet, he left immediately. He's 25, studying Econs and Accounting in SMU, one and a half year to go. Previously from NP, biomedical engineering.

Throughout the whole thing, we had lots of fun talking to Nick D., the the-speedpaint-tard guy. Awed by his speed painting using the newest Wacom tablet which cost $599. Joking among ourselves, with gao sheng. I actually chatted quite a lot with him, nice guy. Legs aching but, not important. I'm thinking of what to have for breakfast later on and, look forward to seeing him during the upcoming PC show.

May fate bring us together again. That was somewhat what I told the St. Joseph Instituition 16-year-old Philippine kid.

No comments: